10/19/2015

Being creative at the last holiday

I knew it. I knew it. As I'm writing everything down aday after it happened today, I had to write down about yesterday. As ever, Iwanted to do it after my morning routine, but I simly... forgot it. However, fortunatly I have some free time now, so I can write now instead.
Yesterday was the last day of fall holidays. I had a bit huge to do list, but somehow managed it to accomplish it partly. The rest of theday, I spend creatively working.
I drew some pictures.
The first one is for my friend's birthday party, the others are just for fun. I don't really like the rilakkuma picure. It looks weird. The third picuture should depict a cute decora outfit,but it actually get to gaudy and dark.
I went on (as ever) with fimo. I finished my big, brown chocolate cake with 4 pieces, but it got to thick, I think. On my fathers recommendation, I made a piece of a strawberry cake. my mother actually thought, it was a LEGO brick. I still have to practice. After that, I created another chocolate cake jewellry.
During this activities I watched movies or youtube, what was both funny. I listened to Joey Graceffa's 'Don't Wait', what is seriously one of the greatest songs, I've ever listened to. I think, it is regreted as his coming out, but also without htis knowledge is the song (and the music video) amazing.

After this, I tried to find some not- so- very- scary- horrormovies. As I'm still a beginner in horrorfilms and get scared easily, I wanted to watch some movies, after which I probably could even sleep at night. So I watched 'One Missed Call'. The movie has actually an interesting idea and I like the plots starting, but the 'solution' and the end was really disappointing.
~SPOILER WARNING
The end was just like 'Oh, the killer will go on killing people. Bye', what leaded to the seccond movie, I guess(which I didn't watch).

Then I started watching 'The Others', but I'm not finished yet. The beginning at least is very interesting. Before lunch, I was forced by my parents to go for a stroll with them and my mother. I like our forest, but I would prefer to go out, when I want to.
However, this was my very last day of fall holidays.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!