3/26/2016

travel2japan #21 mistakes & choclate cars

source

Hey guys!
So, I was to Japan as an exchange student. And wrote diary; approximately three pages every single day. As I think it may be interesting translating the thoughts of an exchange student in Japan, I'm no going to do this. 
Some backround information:
I was to Japan from March to July 2015(4 1/2 month). I lived in Chiba with a host family. 
I went there with the organization WYS (Word Youth Society).
Here we go.
(The text written in italics are comments, I added in retrospect)

#21 mistakes & choclate cars
Real date: March 31th

This morning, I wrote down questions to ask but at breakfast, we just ate and did not speak very much. In TV, there were a lot of pictures about an eathquake. This morning, I somehow was the first in the kitchen. Then, I folded my clothes. I wanted to give bag the bag for bras was somehow lost, but Wakari san said I can use it while I am staying. Today, I want to buy a bag at daiso (one-coint-store).
In Japan, for sports are baseball, tennis, skating and marathon running are popular.

I went to daiso, alone! The bag, I bought is cute and pink. I really like it!
Wakari san explained me my mistakes once more. It was okay, nobody regarded the mistake as a problem.
At 12 o'clock we had lunch, after that we went for 40 (!) minutes to beautiful Sakura blossoms. We brought small obentos there. :) There was a great field with a lot of Sakura flowers. When we arrived, I saw a man at the parking showing cars their parkind space. I asked one question there, but it was totally misunderstood. Because I was really tired, I slept afterwards a bit. Wakari san told me that she will go next friday to Tokyo and I can go with her! We want to go for two hours to Ginza (a part of Tokyo) So, back at home, I looked up Ginza in the internet. But there, we spoke too much English. I think, I just have to study Japanese harder. I want to do my best now!
After that, we went to a cheap cloth shop. I bought nothing, but Wakari san bougt a T Shirt.
Today, we did not eat out! We ate instant noodles, they were tasty!
Whenever I meet people here, they talk about how tall I am. Here in Japan, I am really a giant.
Wakari san met with a neighbour, she is nice (the neightbour). I love my new bag! Wakari san said, in Japan is AKB48 the most popular music group. Japanese people are very considered. Before Wakari san enters my room, she always knocks the door and asks if it is okay, really!
Here, (almost) everything has a mascot. The mascot of one bank is a dog (?!) I am becoming a bit Japanese, I think. But somehow, I say everything wrong :( Now, I make a plan when to read the books, I lent.
Today is the 31th of march. Tomorrow is the first of april. Then, I am already 10 days in Japan. This went somehow really fast but was a very long time as well.
I ate the first choclate car (I brought five small choclate cars (christmas sweets) to Japan, from which I ate one at every last day of a month) I am diffrent from the Hopey that went in the plane, the Hopey that said bye, the German Hopey. I am somebody else. This was only the first 10 days. I will do my best~!!

I hope, you liked that part!
<-- Previous part (#20 e-mail issues & the library)
Next part (#22 an interesting day)--> 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!