travel2japan #38 the girl from ESS club

Hey guys!
So, I was to Japan as an exchange student. And wrote diary; approximately three pages every single day. As I think it may be interesting translating the thoughts of an exchange student in Japan, I'm no going to do this. 
Some backround information:
I was to Japan from March to July 2015(4 1/2 month). I lived in Chiba wit
h a host family. 
I went there with the organization WYS (Word Youth Society).
Here we go.
(The text written in italics are comments, I added in retrospect)

#38 the girsl from ESS club
Real date: April 17th, Friday

I woke up at 5 a o'clock and studied but somehow, I felt asleep till 6:15, when I really woke up.
The breakfast was tasty, but the eggs were somehow cold..
From now, I am not going to write in this diary, when I am hungry. I will see this as a 4 1/2 month diet.

My laundry is not very dry yet. Somehow, my right eye is itching.
The home economics books, I read yesterday, were really interesting. They were a lot about cooking and Japanese dished and about inclusion.
Originally, my first class would be studying in the library, but today, the schedule is changed, so that it starts with 6th class. So, my next class was mathematics, what was okay. But I did not really understand it.
After that, I quickly went to the sports hall for P.E. lessons. I had my sportswear with me.  We warmed up and played some basket ball. Because the Japanese students were very motivated and ambitious yet nice to each other, it was really fun! There, I talked with a girl from the ESS club, who sayed that I am improving in Japanese quickly.
Although I ran, I was late to calligraphy class. We learned something, but I did not really understand. Previously, the teacher had somehow explained everything to me exclusively, but this time, she included me. (I may talk bad about this teacher in the next entries, but she was seriously so helpful and right in including me and supporting my 'socialisation process' in Japan.)
As it was lunch time, I wanted to go to the 7-eleven store in the school's surroundings, but on the way there I saw food being selled in the school, so I bought some bread there (whole for about 1,000 yen (about 8 dollars)). I bought a pizza bread and another sweet bread.
I ate together with some girls of the ESS club. It happened something amazing; one of the girls had bought herself a macha (green tea) cake, what were four pieces. Ahe ate one piece and then distributed the remaining thee pieces to her friends (and me(we played stone, scissors, paper to figure it out). Japanese people are so frindly!
One of the girls somehow created a bracelet by wattling some cords. I want to buy cords and ask her how to create a bracelet out of them on Monday. From now on, I want to eat with the girls from the ESS club.
The next lesson was English, where I participated a little. Then, I went to the library.
Then, I went to homeroom class. There, the students were doing some kind of test, I think as a preparation for the study support (test on Saturdays). I wrote a buít diary but after a while, the teacher came to me and we went in the teacher's room together. She told me that she wants me to prepare a presentation about Germany. So, she gave me a lot of papers and diffrent pens to do it. Then, we smalltalked a bit.
I then went to the club, but as I was tired, I returned earlier, at about 5 o'clock. I went to daiso (one coint store) and wanted to buy those cords, but there were none of them. At another store, I printed pictures of flowers (for Fine Arts class). At a food store, I bought a yohgurt ant ate it at half the way home. There, I did some work for school and watched TV. Wakari san had prepared (bought) an obento and a desert. The obento was rice, half an egg, a lot of pieces of meat and a small pink vegetable. The desert was a strawberry cake. In TV, I watched a huge show.
Kouta san came home and ate the obento, Wakari san had prepared for him. The school is astonishing; we got a paper of times when English- interested people can do further studying.
I took a shower, but the water was really cold, so I just brushed my feet. I wore a new pyama today.
Then, I went in my room. Because I was very tired, I slept.
Wakari san said that it is okay for me to get up at 8 or 9 o'clock tomorrow.

I hope, you liked that part!
<-- Previous part (#37 Gyouza & home economica class)

Next part (#39 a lot of tasty dished & an artificial island) -->

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!