4/17/2016

travel2japan #40 a short day with a lot of food

source
Hey guys!
So, I was to Japan as an exchange student. And wrote diary; approximately three pages every single day. As I think it may be interesting translating the thoughts of an exchange student in Japan, I'm no going to do this. 
Some backround information:
I was to Japan from March to July 2015(4 1/2 month). I lived in Chiba with a host family. 
I went there with the organization WYS (Word Youth Society).
Here we go.
(The text written in italics are comments, I added in retrospect)

#40 a short day with a lot of food
Real date: April 19th, Sunday

Today, I woke up at 5 o'clock but I really stood up at half past 7. It is my aim to stand up at 5 o'clock. The breakfast was tasty and I asked two questions, but Kouta san and Wakari san both answered in Englisch :(. But the day before yester
day, Kouta san spoke a bit Japanese with me.
Then, I studied. After that, I went to the 7- eleven store and (finally!) developed the pictures of flower. At the shopping mall, I also met Wakari san, who was buying food for dinner. We went home and then, with Kouta san, to an restaurant. There, I ate noodles with vegetables, eggs and meat. It was tasty, but the egg tasted a bit weird. We also went to starbucks and I drank an orange juice there. wakari sna, however, was kind of not able to see the orange juice, so the shopsmen had to show her (?).
At home, I studied and made more research about Germany (for my presentation). At 3 o'clock, Wakari san and Kouta san went to the station. As Kouta san is having a meeting tomorrow, he now went there.
So, only Wakari san and me ate dinner together. For dinner, we had onigiri (rice balls), a meat and vegetable salad and gyouza (dumplings filled with vegetables). So tasty! Somehow, my food was larger that Wakari san's. I really eat a lot..
For desert, I ate a so called Pon pon icecream and somehow split the icecream all over the table. I somehow think, Wakari san thinks, I did it purpously.
In the evening, I created the posters about Germany. I made one for popular Germans, as well as one for typical German food. I also want to put photos on the poster, but I still have to search for some at the PC.

I hope, you liked that part!
<-- Previous part (#39 a lot of tasty dishes & an artificial island)

Next part (#41 Speaking Japanese )-->

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!