4/29/2016

travel2japan #52 a tiring day


Hey guys!
So, I was in Japan as an exchange student. And wrote diary; approximately three pages every single day. As I think it may be interesting translating the thoughts of an exchange student in Japan, I'm no going to do this. 
Some background information:
I was in Japan from March to July 2015(4 1/2 month). I lived in Chiba with a host family. 
I went there with the organization WYS (Word Youth Society).
Here we go.
(The text written in italics are comments, I added in retrospect)

 #52 a tiring day
Real date: May 1st, Friday

Today, I plan to research about EM (effective microorganisms; a biological way of gardening, cooking and cleaning, my aunt is interested in) I will search for the name in Japanese, write it down and then go with it to the bookstore to see whether I can get a book about it.

Today, I want to create a plan for activities in the Golden Week. It already starts tomorrow- I am so late- what should I do? I want to cook something but I do not know, what. At the 3rd of May, it is going to rain, so I will not be able to visit a lot of place. Today, I also want to ask Wakari san and Kouta san about the WYS orientation adn Kabuki theater. I hope, it is okay; I am looking very much forward to both of them.
Today morning, I firstly folded my clothes and then went in the kitchen to fed the cat. Today's breakfast was a banana apple yohgurt (tasty!), onigiri (rice balls) and scumbled eggs. But the eggs tasted a little funny. I have the feeling that Wakari san dodges me and we did not speak a lot this morning. But then, she asked me what I want to do in the Golden Week. I still kind on do not know. There are so much interesting places in Japan but it is expensice to go out. My hostfamily is spending a lot of money in favour of my satisfaction. The Golden week should be cheaper.
Because Wakari san will not be home till 8 o'clock today, she bought me an obento (lunch box) for dinner. So nice. I quickly went to school.

At school, I spoke a bit with Ayama, the girl from ESS club. I like her. I asked her and Ami, what they will do in their Golden Week. Ayama will be with her family and eat together with them and Ami will study, go shopping with friends and go to a concert of Tylor Swift. Ayama also said that the Tokyo Disney Land is interesting and worth visiting. I started a list of things, I want to do here.
Today, there were a lot of busses standing at the playground. The firstgraders are going to Yokohama today. Wow! I want to go as well! So, seccond and thirdgraders will go to the gym in lesson 6 to listen to something, the teachers say.
For the first lesson, I went to the library. I usually study from time to time but as I plan to study 4 hours a day starting at the 14th of May, I will study another 10 minutes more today.
Next class was Fine Arts, it was okay. Then, in the library, I answered a letter of my family. As Wakari san did not prepare an obento for me today, I will go to the bread shop in school and see whether I can get a sweet and cheap bread.
(Some talk about a talk with my homeroom teacher. Not understandable) In the library, I wanted to study but I was very tired, so I kind of dozed a bit.  (I found out that I would have had English this lesson, but for some reason, I thought that I had Japanese) I left the library early and went to the bread shop, where I bought a piece of corn pizza and a green bread, that turned out to be a pizza as well. While going to the 7 11 store, I ate the green bread. However, I could not find Kyokas and Amis IDs in LINE. I also wanted to buy a stamp, but they did not sell them. Back in school, I talked with my friends and ate the pizza, that was tasty. My last idea is to collect everyones phone number to find them as a user in LINE.
I wrote this on the
board during 'math class'
The lesson after lunch break was mathematics, but as the firstgraders were to Yokohama, I was alone in the classroom. I studied. Then, I went in my classroom and went with the remaining students to the gym. There, teachers gave speeches about libraries. I did not understand at all and dozed. I saw some teachers and a lot of students sleeping as well. Then, we went back to the classroom and to the clubs.
In club, I saw a girl having a kind of class register, where she wrote, what was done this day in her class. Today, however, we again did not write, but people stamped their best writings. I talked a bit with some people but it was not very interesting today. So, I already left at 5 o'clock (early).

Very tired, I arrived at home. Wakari san was not there. I changed clothes, looked up the Japanese name for EM (at the PC) as well as ideas for activities for the Golden week. Then, finally, I wormed my obento in the microwave and ate it while ready Cathy Cat's blog LINK LINK.
When Wakari san returns,  I want to tell her about my ideas for the Golden Week (why am I so late? :( ) and also ask her about the WYS orientation camp and Kabuki theater. I hope, it is okay and we can create a lot of plans.
At 8 o'clock, she returned. She fed the cat and went in her room for a while. Then, at half past 8, she set down on the table to eat her obento. I asked her about my ideas. She did not speake much. Then, suddenly, she said a lot very quick, so I could not understand it. I might have done something wrong. I took a shower. There, I almost cried, almost. I was tired. Today was very interesting yet tiring. I am tired. Good night!

I hope, you liked that part!
<-- Previous part (#51 new plans
)
Next part (#53 a lighthouse & a lot of explainations) -->

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!