6/10/2016

travel2japan #70 udon & tests


Hey guys!
So, I was in Japan as an exchange student. And wrote diary; approximately three pages every single day. As I think it may be interesting translating the thoughts of an exchange student in Japan, I'm now going to do this. 
Some background information:
I was in Japan from March to July 2015(4 1/2 month). I lived in Chiba with a host family. 
I went there with the organization WYS (Word Youth Society).
Here we go.
(The text written in italics are comments, I added in retrospect)

 #70 udon & tests
Real date: May 19th, Tuesday

When I woke up today (at 6 o'clock, puh, in time), I firstly answered messages of Shika and Ami. The breakfast was tasty and now, my stomach is full. My hostmother brought me to school by car. As she will come home late today, I will have to buy myself food at Kasumi (the local supermarket). It was raining.
In homeroom class, my classteacher gave me the English exam and a kind of special mathematics exam, the math teacher made for us. I did both in the library. The mathematics exam was difficult (the teacher had just created an exam with less problems to solve but, however, it was still written completely in Kanji (chinese characters) and unsolvable for us). For her other English test, Amber went to the library. The tests are already ending at 10:45 am today.
I don't want to eat lunch today, I don't want to buy it. Olivia also managed to not eat lunch every day so maybe, it is possible. Maybe, I will just get a desert.
After school, I went to the supermarket because I wanted to get some funny Japanese desert. I bought a desert called 'Yanyan' by meiji. It are long cookie sticks, you dip into chocolate cream. It was tasty. While eating, I checked my mails. I had received a mail from my mother, saying that, after I will come home, I will actually meet with all of my family to celebrate my arrival. The mail was very deep at some points. I also ate cornflakes with milk. I also ate an onigiri (rice ball). Finally, I made myself facebook what took me one and a half hours because the computer was so slow!
I went for a stroll and at the shopping mall, I withdrew 10,000 yen, I partly want to spend on souvenir gifts for my friends and family. When I came home, Kouta san was already there, watching TV. He told me that Wakari san will come home later and we waited till she came. Then, we went to the local udon noodle shop where I ate some kind od udon noodles I saw in a commercial and pumpkin tempura (fried vegetables). There, Wakari san told me that I will prepare the obentos (lunch boxes) for going to Oohara myself. Ya~y. At home, Kouta san asked me about my plans for this weekends and I had a lot of ideas but all of them were denied by them. We then did not spoke. I took a shower and the water was cold again so I only washed my hair. Kouta and Wakari san recognized it and asked me whether the shower was cold but I just said: 'It was okay' As I am looking forward to tomorrow, I went to sleep early. Good night.

I hope, you liked that part!
<-- Previous part (#69 the second truth)
Next part (#71 the buffet) -->

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!